Helping you get the skills you need for the job you want.
What is PACE?
PACE (Pathways for Academic Career and Employment) is here to help you map out your goals and most importantly, create a plan to reach them.
What can PACE do for me?
- Overcome your fear of going back to school and preparing to take that next step
- Understand the kinds of classes and training available
- Match your skills and interests with a career that's best for you
- Make your way through college and find help when you need it
- Get ongoing personal support to help you succeed
Is PACE for me?
In order to qualify for PACE, you must meet ONE of the following:
- Dislocated worker
- Don't have a high school diploma
- Income at or below 250% federal poverty level
How do I apply?
Request information on the PACE program or stop in the PACE office at SCC West Burlington campus, Room 174.
Contact PACE today!
Jared Reed, Lead Navigator
Clay Houston, Pathway Navigator
Holly Luttenegger, Pathway Navigator
Jodi Cook | English instructor
Before I started taking classes at SCC, I spent years working in retail. I knew I didn’t want to do that anymore and so I kept reaching for something to do. I decided to enroll at SCC, and when my...More ›
Schedule a Visit
Come see us!Wondering if SCC is right for you? Check out our campus and learn more about life at SCC.
Want to know more about our programs or transfer options? Ask us. Or give us a call at 866-SCC-IOWA.