Summer 2017 schedule
Spring 2017 schedule
Be sure to connect with your Enrollment Specialist before registering for class. They'll have you up and running in no time.
How to register
Registering for classes online is easy. Just follow these simple steps.
- Click on Current Students
- Click on HawkNet
- Log in - Use your username (first initial, middle initial and last name @scciowa.edu) and password (last six digits of SS#)
- Click on WebAdvisor (on the far left of the page)
- Click on Registration and select Register for Sections (follow prompts)
- When you are finished, click on My Class Schedule to verify your registration and so you can have the information you need to get your books.
Previous course schedules
We usually offer the same classes or types of classes on a yearly schedule. Select one of our previous schedules below to explore course options from past semesters.
Keokuk: (319) 313-1923 West Burlington: (319) 208-5010
Denise Fraise | Lee County Auditor
By attending SCC I was able to prove to my son that you can go back to school when you are older. As a matter of fact, my son, my son-in-law and I all graduated the same night from SCC.
Schedule a Visit
Come see us!Wondering if SCC is right for you? Check out our campus and learn more about life at SCC.
Want to know more about our programs or transfer options? Ask us. Or give us a call at 866-SCC-IOWA.