1. Open your internet browser (i.e., Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari) and type: www.scciowa.edu
2. Select the "Current Students" tab in the right-center of the home page.
3. Select the gray "Hawknet" tab on the left-center of the "Current Students" home page.
4. Type in your username: firstname.lastname@example.org
User Name - 1st initial followed by middle initial and last name
(MUST include the @scciowa.edu at end of your login name)
5. Type in your password: last 6 digits of your SS#
NOTE: If you are an employee, use your normal email password.
6. Click "OK"
On your 1st time logging in you will see "ENTER YOUR CREDENTIALS".
Click on that and enter same login and password that you use for email. You will not
have to do this again.
It is located on the left of the Hawknet home page under "WebAdvisor for Students."
Opens a separate browser window when clicked on.
This is the former HawkWeb (student H: drive) which is your file storage. At this time you will still get a login box when clicked on, BUT it is the same login and password as email/computer/portal login.