Shortcut Navigation:


SCC is a great place to start your education. If you're planning on earning a bachelor's degree, you can take almost all of your general education courses (gen ed) before transferring to a four-year college or university. Usually, this will mean earning your Associate of Arts degreehere at SCC before transferring.We also have articulation agreements (special transfer agreements)for some of our Associate of Science and Associate in Applied Science career programs with other colleges & universities.

Colleges review and change their requirements from time to time, so be sure to check with your SCC Enrollment Specialist to get the absolute most up-to-date information.

View the transfer guidelines for the most popular state colleges & universities (Iowa, ISU,UNI,WIU) that the majority of our students transfer to. Be sure to also check out - an online resource to help you learn how your SCC college credit will apply toward a degree at Iowa State University, University of Northern Iowa, or the University of Iowa.

The following four-year colleges and universities have articulation agreements with SCC. These websitesprovide specific transfer information and/or SCC course equivalencies.

Culver Stockton College - Canton, Missouri
Academic programs

Hannibal LaGrange College - Hannibal, Missouri
Transfer Equivalencies

Iowa State University - Ames, Iowa
General course equivalencies plus transfer plans for business, engineering, and family and consumer science majors

Iowa Wesleyan College - Mount Pleasant, Iowa
Home page and information on transferring

Mt. Mercy College - Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Information on transferring

Palmer College of Chiropractic - Davenport, Iowa
Home page and information on Prerequisites

Southern Illinois University - Carbondale, Illinois
Capstone program for students with AAS degrees

Truman State University - Kirksville, Missouri
Transfer course equivalencies

University of Iowa - Iowa City, Iowa
Transfer credit policies and course equivalencies

University of Northern Iowa - Cedar Fall, Iowa
Transfer admissions and course equivalencies

Western Illinois University - Macomb, Illinois
Transfer information and course equivalencies

Drake University - Des Moines, Iowa
Transfer information and course equivalencies

Simpson College - Indianola, Iowa
Transfer information and course equivalencies

Upper Iowa University - Fayette, Iowa
Transfer information and course equivalencies

More Transfer Info

The following websites will link you to additional schools that provide information specifically for transfer students.

Central College - Pella, Iowa

Monmouth College - Monmouth, Illinois

University of Illinois - Urbana/Champagne, Illinois

On-Line Degree Completion Programs

The following schools provide information on how to complete a bachelor's degree on-line once you've completed your associate's degree.

Capella University
On-line bachelor's degree completion

Northwest Missouri State University
On-line BS business completion degrees
On-line BS business completion degrees

University of Phoenix
Online articulation information

Back to top