Give to SCC
Supporting education. Changing lives.
Organized in 1982 and IRS approved in 1983 as a nonprofit, tax exempt 501 (c) (3) corporation, the SCC Foundation is structurally separate from Southeastern Community College and is governed by a Board of Directors.
The Foundation was formed because private gifts help make a college exceptional, while traditional resources (state assistance and tuition/fees) typically support the basics. The SCC Foundation is the preferred channel for private gifts to the College. The gifts include: annual giving programs, planned gifts, and major or special gift campaigns.
As of June 30, 2016, total SCC Foundation assets were nearly $15,000,000!
Interested in investing in SCC?
It's so easy to give to the SCC Foundation and become an SCC supporter. With a little or a lot you can establish a scholarship, create a special program fund, or support an ongoing college initiative like the Building the Dream campaign - it's up to YOU! To complete your gift, select from the many options below:
- Buy an engraved brick! It will line a sidewalk at the campus of your choice. It's a wonderful way to create a lasting memory for yourself, a business or in honor or memory of a loved one.
- To see list of existing scholarships (additional support is always welcome), click here.
- Click here for Steps in Establishing a Scholarship or Gift with the SCC Foundation.
- Donate online with a credit card.
- Use ACH (automatic debit authorization).
- Establish a planned gift (e.g., will bequest, charitable gift annuity, life insurance).
- Contribute in-kind (an item, property or service).
- Contribute a gift of artwork.
- Or, send us a check.
- [Note to SCC employees: You can donate via payroll deduction.]
If you need additional guidance or have a question, feel free to contact us by phone or email. (See how below.)
When you give to the SCC Foundation, you…
- Participate in ensuring student success. The SCC Foundation provides $250,000+ in annual scholarships.
- Fill local jobs. More than 80% of SCC students get jobs in their fields.
- Add to the local economy. SCC and student spending adds $50 million in regional economic output.
- Help people. SCC directly touches the lives of more people and families than any other institution in southeast Iowa…nearly 15,000 people each year!
- FEEL GOOD.
View our Year-End Giving page.
Southeastern Community College Foundation
1500 West Agency Road
P.O. Box 180
West Burlington, Iowa
Toll free (866-722-4692) extension 5065 or direct dial (319) 208-5065
Fax: (319) 208-5006
To donate or to register onlinefor SCC Foundation events, clickhere.
Marty Jacobs | Construction Management
I was the first person in my family to get a college degree. It meant a lot to me and my family. I just did what I enjoyed and took the classes that worked for me. That’s how I earned a degree in C...More ›
Schedule a Visit
Come see us!Wondering if SCC is right for you? Check out our campus and learn more about life at SCC.
Want to know more about our programs or transfer options? Ask us. Or give us a call at 866-SCC-IOWA.