Shortcut Navigation:

Enrollment Services

Graduating high school soon and need some info about SCC? Or maybe you're insterested in taking some college classes while you're still in high school?  Enrollment Services can help you get everything lined up.

Planning to attend SCC after you graduate?  Click here to Apply. Or if you are interested in taking classes while still in high school, you will need to fill out a Joint Enrollment Application, but be sure to check with your high school guidance counselor first!

Financial Aid
Worried about how much this is all going to cost? Check and see if you are eligible for Financial Aid.

Maybe you already took some classes at SCC, and just need a copy of your transcript to send to another institution.  Just fill out a Transcript Request and we will get it sent out right away. We've got some helpful information about Transfering from SCC too.  Or maybe you have some classes that you need to Transfer to SCC.  Click the links for more info.

Residence Life
Thinking about living on campus, but have some questions? Check out our Student Housing options.

Do you have other questions that you just can't find the answer to? Request Information and we will help you find the answer.  Or just give us a call at 866-722-4692 ext. 5010 for West Burlington, or ext. 1923 for Keokuk.

Back to top