Student Art Contest
Submit your entries to the WB Welcome Center or Keo Student Services & you could win $200!
Deadline is 4:30PM on Thursday, May 11.
- Submissions must be original works
- Submissions must include: title of piece, artist name and contact info
- Keep it PG
- Image must be downsizable to a maximum of size of 3.75 inches tall by 4 inches wide, 300dpi resolution (we will scan or photograph the piece for you)
- Any medium is acceptable - drawing, painting, photograph, graphic design, mixed media, sculpture, ceramic, etc.
- Full-size high resolution digital submissions including .jpg, .psd, .ai, .idd, .pdf are allowed but MUST BE ACCOMPANIED by a 8 x 10 hard copy - NO EXCEPTIONS
- The piece must have been made between August, 2016 and May, 2017
- Any current credit-class SCC student is allowed to submit
- Up to three submissions per person is allowed
- Art works available for pick up from the West Burlington campus Welcome Center the week of May 22
Select entries will be featured on the 2018 SCC printed desktop calendar.
Grand Prize: $200
Second Prize: $100
Third Prize: $50
Deadline for entries is 4:30PM, May 11.
West Burlington students: submit your entries to West Burlington campus Welcome Center.
Keokuk students - contact Art instructor Susie Messer for options to transport your submissions to & from West Burlington.
Need more info?
Contact Jeff firstname.lastname@example.org