Interested in living on campus? Great. Check out these options below.
West Burlington campus
SCC's West Burlington campus features the all-new Blackhawk Tower. It features suites that accommodate 4-6 students. Each suite features a two private bathrooms, two shared bedrooms, and a large living room.
Blackhawk Tower (opening spring, 2017)
Kitchenette area with sink, two bathrooms; two twin XL beds; closets; dressers; desks and chairs; wi-fi and basic cable. Coin-operated laundry is located on the ground floor.
Students living on the West Burlington campus also enjoy:
- Onsite laundry facilities
- Walking distance to class
- Electronic key access to facility
- Security cameras
- Campus security officer
- Meal plan
- Fitness Center membership available
- Organized activities & events
- Resident Student Advisory Council opportunities
- Full use of the Blackhawk Tower student commons featuring game room, snack bar and activity areas
- Free parking
- Walking distance from paved bike & running path
- Walking distance from Target, Walmart, a movie theater, shopping
Athletic & Performance Center - Great River Health Systems
Just across the street from the West Burlington campus, GRMC's Athletic & Performance Center is a full-service fitness and athletic training center. Features include an indoor running track, a three-story indoor rock climbing wall, exercise and weightlifting machines, and a training pool. Members can also join fitness classes including spinning, strength training, yoga.
Residents students can purchase a semester-long membership at a special discounted rate. View the Pricing & Application page for details.
Keokuk campus residents live in an apartment complex within a few minutes' drive from campus.
Couch, coffee table and chair in living room, kitchen table and chairs, desk and chair, twin XL beds, dressers, closets, full bath, full kitchen with refrigerator and stove; wi-fi and basic cable; and a community laundry facility.