We're glad you're interested in applying to SCC. Follow this checklist and in no time you'll be a bona fide Blackhawk.
- Complete the Application.
- Send us a transcript of your final high school or GED along with any other college you've attended.
- Apply for financial aid by filing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The FAFSA helps determine your eligibility for Pell grants, SEOG, state grants, college work-study programs and student loans.
- Complete placement testing (COMPASS) or provide ACT scores that have been taken within the last two years. Students must also complete an eWrite writing sample. Need to take the COMPASS or eWrite? Check out the testing calendar and reserve your spot. If you would like to review Math and/or Writing skills prior to testing, check out the Review Sheets.
- Complete an orientation session before the start of your first semester. You will receive information in the mail from our enrollment staff after you submit your Application for Admission. Ready to complete it now? Click here to begin your online orientation.
Once you've gone through these steps, you'll be ready to register. You can register one of three ways - you decide which method is easiest for you: online via your student HawkNet page (click here for log-in instructions), in person with an Enrollment Specialist, or via e-mail with an Enrollment Specialist.
West Burlington 319-752-2731 ext. 5010, firstname.lastname@example.org
Keokuk 319524-3221 ext. 1923, email@example.com