Hawknet for first-time users:
Follow these steps and you'll be a Hawknet pro in no time.
- Open a browser (i.e., Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Safari) and type: www.scciowa.edu. This will take you to the SCC website homepage.
- Click on Hawknet/Email in the red bar at the top of the screen.(see example below)
- Type in your username: firstname.lastname@example.org in the format of first initial, middle
initial, last name, then "@scciowa.edu" (which becomes your email address). If you
don't have a middle name, use a lowercase x as the middle initial. All letters are
Example 1: John Quisquam Public would have a username of email@example.com
Example 2: Rosemarie Chavez would have a username of firstname.lastname@example.org
- Type in your password: last 6 digits of your Social Security Number (no dashes)
- Click on "Sign in" button
The first time you log in, you'll see Enter your credentials
Click and enter same username and password. You will not have to do this again.
It is located on the left of the Hawknet home page under WebAdvisor for Students.
eCollege & My Files
Click the text links in the box on the right side of the screen. Login requests use the same username and password as the resources above.
If you continue to have difficulty accessing Hawknet or other SCC online resources, contact our Help Desk.