We're glad you're interested in applying to SCC. Complete this checklist and you'll be a Blackhawk in no time!
- APPLY - Complete our application.
- Note: you must complete the application using a desktop or laptop computer with pop-ups enabled.
- FAFSA - Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Note: The SCC school code for the FAFSA is 004603
Apply for scholarships: Fill out one application for 400 scholarships!
- ORIENTATION - Complete the new student online orientation.
- TESTING - Submit your placement test scores. Note: Tests are currently conducted online!
- Every student must complete the ALEKS (math) and the Writeplacer module (writing sample) in Next Generation Accuplacer.
- We'll also need placement scores for English and reading. Already take your ACT or SAT? Submit your English and writing scores!
- Still need your English and writing scores? Take the Next Generation Accuplacer and ALEKS are given free of charge
View our testing calendar, then schedule your appointment:
Keokuk: (319) 313-1943
Mt. Pleasant: (319) 385-8012
West Burlington: (319) 208-5155
5. TRANSCRIPT - Submit an official final high school transcript or high school equivalency score and an official copy of any college transcripts to the Admissions Office.
For a copy of your GED or HiSET, visit Diploma Sender online at diplomasender.com and complete the form.
6. REGISTER FOR CLASS - Schedule an appointment with an Enrollment Specialist.
West Burlington Campus
1500 West Agency Road
Call: (319) 208-5010
335 Messenger Road
Call: (319) 313-1923
Southeastern Community College values diversity in all its forms. Please view our non-discrimination statement.
Denise Fraise | Lee County Auditor
By attending SCC I was able to prove to my son that you can go back to school when you are older. As a matter of fact, my son, my son-in-law and I all graduated the same night from SCC.
Schedule a Visit
Come see us!Wondering if SCC is right for you? Check out our campus and learn more about life at SCC.
Want to know more about our programs or transfer options? Ask us. Or give us a call at (319) 208-5000.