We're glad you're interested in applying to SCC. Complete this checklist and you'll be a Blackhawk in no time!
- APPLY - Complete our application.
- Note: you must complete the application using a desktop or laptop computer with pop-ups enabled.
- If you are interested in attending SCC as an international student seeking a student visa, please contact Barb Carroll for the international student application and information.
- FAFSA - Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
New Video for Students and Parents: Completing the FAFSA via Mobile App
Note: The SCC school code for the FAFSA is 004603
Apply for scholarships: Fill out one application for 400 scholarships! New Video for Students and Parents: Completing the FAFSA via Mobile App
- ORIENTATION - Complete the new student online orientation.
- TRANSCRIPT- Submit an official final high school transcript or high school equivalency score and an official copy of any college transcripts to the Admissions Office.
- REGISTER - Meet your Student Success Advocate.
Call the campus of your choice to schedule an appointment to register.
• Keokuk: (319) 313-1923
• West Burlington: (319) 208-5010
- TESTING - Your Student Success Advocate will help you determine what your requirements are and help you schedule any necessary placement testing.
Southeastern Community College values diversity in all its forms. BEGIN APPLICATION Please view our non-discrimination statement.
Nora Meirotto | Associate of Arts Transfer
After one semester at SCC, I loved it. It had the perfect ratio of students to teachers. They spend time getting to know you as a person.
Schedule a Visit
Come see us!Wondering if SCC is right for you? Check out our campus and learn more about life at SCC.
Want to know more about our programs or transfer options? Ask us. Or give us a call at (319) 208-5000.